J.G. Hause Construction understands that a custom basement finishing project is a huge investment.
Finding a trusted contractor with the quality and integrity you expect from professionals in the industry is just as important as receiving the best value for your dollar. J.G. Hause understands this, and so they ensure that they provide both quality and value to each and every customer.
From the planning phase to the quality completion of your custom basement finishing goals, we provide quality, integrity & value in every basement finish, year after year!
We start by developing a basement finishing plan with you (and our draftsman) to create your dream basement. When the plans and drawings are complete, and we know exactly what you have in mind for your custom basement finish, we price out your project and establish allowances to match your personal budget for selecting the products and finishes you customize.
Next, we assist you with all your product selections. No need for the hassle of running around to ten different stores to find the right flooring, cabinets, lighting fixture, etc. We work with a design center where you can meet with a designer to help make the perfect selections to fit your taste and budget. Once the selections are made, we develop a schedule to get your project done in a timely fashion. Let us do the rest while you sit back and relax as our expert crews get to work on your custom basement finish or remodel.
Communication is key. We keep you informed of the schedule for each trade that will be coming into your home, and we are careful to notify you if that schedule changes. We only use our trusted crews. If they are running behind schedule, we are not going to hire a stranger to complete your project just to stay on schedule. That can affect the quality of your project, and QUALITY is our #1 priority!
Why choose J.G. Hause Construction for your basement finishing project?
- We’ve been in business since 1985.
- We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
- We are fully licensed, insured and bonded.
- We have thousands of satisfied customers.
- Most of our leads are referrals from past customers, and that speaks volumes.
Here are some rec room & basement features to think about:
- TV, home theater areas, media rooms
- Custom cabinets and custom built-ins
- Fireplaces, gas fireplaces, and natural stone features
- Bars, wet bars, bar seating, refrigerators and wine refrigerators
- Pool tables, video games, arcade games, putting greens, and other game rooms
- Additional bedrooms, guest rooms, and dens/offices
- Dance rooms or exercise rooms
- Additional bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Storage areas and custom closets
Let’s turn your unused space into the space you desire.
Call 651-439-0189 to get started with your free consultation today.
Take a look at some of our other luxury remodeling projects while you wait…